Friday, January 21, 2011

Gift from a Friend

Happy Friday to everyone!!! YAY! The weekend's finally here : )

A few posts back, a very dear friend to me left a poem in the comment section that I really wanted to post today. It just feels so appropriate. Thank you SO much, Mum, for leaving that for me ; )

Smiling is infectious

You catch it like the flu

When someone smiled at me today

I started smiling too

I walked around the corner

And someone saw me grin

When he smiled I realised

I had passed it on to him

I thought about the smile

And then realised its worth

A single smile like mine

Could travel round the earth

So if you feel a smile begin

Don't leave it undetected

Start an epidemic

And get the world infected.



Keep smiling and have a happy Friday!
Girl on a Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment