Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finding ME Time

Hey! It's been a while, my bad sorry : ) I started back at school this week and things have been a little busy.

I wanted to mention that you need to have ME time. You need to try and do something each and every single day that is simply for you. It could be as simple as finding 10 minutes to read in your book,, watching your favorite songs on Youtube, painting your nails, anything! Lol...so each day find that time and enjoy it, let yourself relax and enjoy YOU being well...you : )

Today I found some ME time and honestly loved every single moment of it! You need to try it, all the cool kids are doing it ; ) LOL!

Happy moment of the day: There were a few today!! But I'm going to go with getting THE BEST voicemail from a dear, dear friend. I can't even tell you how much it meant to me : )

Positive about me: I'm a fighter. I'm not giving up. There may be incredibly lower than low days, being stuck in the darkest of corners, but as long as you don't give up that's okay. I feel as if I'm slowly climbing out of this hole and pray I don't end up back at the bottom : ) It will happen...it may be slow but it will be worth the wait! And I wish the same to anyone who may be reading these rambling posts. You are strong too!!



And here's the url if ya need it: Love is a Battlefield

Now go conquer your mountain and make today count!
Girl on a Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment